Monday to Friday - 09:00-17:00
Saturday - 10:00-12:30
Wednesday & Sunday - Closed
Telephone us on 01449 741630
Covid-19 measures are in place
The Post Office has remained open to serve our community throughout the current pandemic, with special thanks to Mandy Coll, who has continued to provide access to your Post Office services. Coronavirus is still a risk to us all. In order to protect Mandy and our volunteers and to ensure the Post Office is able to remain open, we respectfully ask that our customers wear face coverings when entering the shop. The current restrictions on numbers of customers allowed into the shop are still in place. Thank you.
The Post Office
The Post Office based in Monks Eleigh Community Shop was judged the Best Community Branch in Britain in 2004. The Sub Post office is based within the community Shop and is run by Mandy Coll who had worked in the original Post Office before it closed.
As well as the usual services to be found in a rural Post Office, there are numerous services and facilities on offer. Here are just a few of them:
- Post Office Car & Home Insurance - pop in for a chat with Mandy. The service on offer will shop around panels of insurers to save you time and most likely money.
- Post Office Personal Loans - quick and easy. Pick up a leaflet at the counter.
- Post Office Commission free currency usually within 24 hours.
- E111 forms for free or reduced cost emergency medical treatment in most Euro countries.
- Top Up phone credits and Post Office phone cards.
- Post Office Savings Stamps for bills payable at the Post Office.
So why not pop in to your village Post Office and see the range of facilities for yourself!